Tuesday, July 7, 2015

It's hot, hot, hot, but it's time to start thinking about when it's not.


 It's amazing how fast the summer goes. Now that the 4th of July is past, it is time to start thinking about fall and winter clothes. This time of year is always so hard for me to switch gears. It's still so hot that I want to keep sewing all the great summer clothes, but I know it's time to switch so that those who are starting back to school shopping can get the items they need.

I need your wonderful feedback in the comments to tell me what you are looking for in clothes for your princess for fall and winter. Here's some of the styles I was thinking of making for this fall (not necessarily in these fabrics):

Pepper Dress







 Sleepy Jeans and Izzy Tops






Betsy Dresses

 


Calla Lily Skort - Perfect for playing on the playground.






Sophie Tunic




Cricket Tunic or Dress - Has an adorable keyhole with a button/loop closure in back.


Hattie Dress or Tunic


There might be a few other styles that I'll add, but is there any of these styles you love or hate? Betsy will for sure be in the line-up as it's one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment