Friday, March 6, 2015

Paisley Peplum Top

I just tried out a new pattern from a new designer to make my twins cute peplum tops for this upcoming spring and summer. It's made from knit fabric and has a cute cutout in back. For those that don't like cutout backs, I'm pretty certain I could modify it to have a contrasting fabric filling the cutout spot in the back. I made it as a peplum top, but this pattern also has dress length if you wanted that instead. My twins just love it.



Do you notice the upside down horses in the skirt part in the back? Well, that's because I forgot I needed to have multiple pieces for the skirt when using a directional fabric and a circle skirt. Oops! It's a good thing my daughter doesn't mind at all.

So, is this something you'd like to have available for me to make for you? Let me know by commenting here or on my facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment