Friday, April 24, 2015

Introducing the Jill Tunic

I love when the weather starts to get warmer more consistently. It means that warmer weather clothes can come out of hiding and that I get to make more cute things for to be worn in all the sunshine. Today, I'm introducing the Jill Tunic to the line of items I make.




If ordered as a custom, I can leave the back of the skirt portion open if you like open back tops. For those that prefer a bit more modesty, I have it closed. It is available in sizes 6-12 months to 5T for custom orders. The ones I am listing today on my esty shop are all closed back and ready to ship. I have them ready in sizes 18 months, 2T, 3T, and 4T. You can purchase them here: Jill Tunic Listing


In the back you can tie it into a small bow or just a knot. It is a knot style top and you can tie it the traditional single knot style or into a small bow like I have on the one on my daughter or you can tie each side into a bow style. The small bow knots are a little tricky, but there are lots of tutorials and you tube videos out there showing how to do it. Pair it with cute ruffle pants or capris and you have an adorable outfit. It would also look great worn with leggings.







No comments:

Post a Comment